Friday, March 19, 2010

English 11 class party

So Miss Mata announced that we were going to have a class party on the 23rd of March 2010 at the Adarna Restaurant along Kalayaan Avenue. It's a costume party and we're supposed to dress up like our favorite character from a work of fiction. If I ever come, I'll be decked in pirate regalia again, although my English 11 class has seen it. I'm too lazy to dress up as something else. Anyway, problem is, I can't figure out if I'll come or not. It's a party so there's a lot of drinking involved. I want to stay away from that so, yeah. Also, dinner will be on ourselves so we have to bring money along. But the thing is, the winner of best costume will receive an expensive anthology. I wonder what that is... That's exactly why I'd like to go... You see, I'm raising my hopes that I'd win (hands down to anyone who'd come in dressed like the very old man with enormous wings or the spider-woman...). XD

So that's about it. But my gut tells me not to go... Because I'm lazy, like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment