Friday, February 12, 2010

Book Review - Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

Rating: 7/10

Okay, it's science fiction but it's not my kind of thing. The events were too fast for me and it was like it was all a blur (like those jet cars in the story). But still, it's a fun read and a lot of us could learn so much from it... Like, "TRASH SUMMARIZATION!!" or things like that. :P I personally liked the character of Clarisse McClellan because she's such a darling and she's seventeen and insane. Now that my type of character. I was kind of disappointed when she disappeared in the story. That was bad... Maybe, if we ever came to this period in time, I'd be sitting around the fire with the old men. Is that something to look forward to? Probably... I would memorize the Sherlock Holmes stories..!

No comments:

Post a Comment