Monday, June 22, 2009

June 17, 2009

Woke up at 5:30AM again but I didn't wait for Laude during breakfast. I had a class at 7AM.

I arrived at Palma Hall at 6:45AM, I think. The professor was already there but it was alright because it wasn't time yet. Anyway, the professor was nice. I think he's Mr. Tantoco. He was very welcoming and funny. Whee~ And I met three girls from Kalayaan. They were Aimes, Zarah, and Althea. They're my groupmates in Kas1, together with Marc. We were the first group to facilitate a Group Dynamics on Philippine pamahiins, Survivor-style! It's due on July 15. Gotta think think think!

My next class was Archaeology 2 on the ASP RM. The professor was Dr. Mandy Mijares. He was really nice, too. And the subject seems interesting. He made us draw what we think an archaelogist looks like. I drew a girl. Heheh. I photocopied the Introduction and Chapter 1 of the reference book after class. It was really thick. Yeah. Oh, and I have to read an article that an archaeologist wrote. I'll work on that on Saturday.

My last class was Creative Writing 10 which starts at 11:30AM. I arrived on the 4th floor of Palma Hall at 10:30AM. Yeah. So I had to wait one more hour. So wait wait wait. During this time, I met a guy from Kalayaan named Gio (I think...) and he's a freshman Journ major too. We were also on the same class. So wait wait wait. Finally, it was 11:00AM. I entered the classroom and soon more students were coming in. We waited for the professor. Wait wait wait wait wait wait. While waiting, I read the Bible and managed to finish Acts. Yay! Paul was really great with the preaching of the Gospel. What a perseverant man! I wish I was like him... Anyway, the professor never arrived. So Gio and I went back to Kalayaan and had lunch.

So yeah.

Here I am, typing this and listening to music... I'll go online perhaps on 5:30PM or 6:00PM. No, maybe 5:30PM. Heheh. If the Wi-fi is working.

I went online. Yay! But only for a short time. About an hour, maybe. But it's okay. I got to chat with Ena. I turned off my laptop 'cause the connection was crappy and kept showing this error that the page cannot be viewed. Sheesh. After this, I called Ena and got to talk with her, Abby, and Tita Cris. No dad. He was in a prayer meeting in Nanay Paning's house.

At about 7:30PM we had a practice for the acquaintance party on Friday. It lasted up until 10PM... *sigh* So tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment