Monday, June 22, 2009

June 18, 2009

Another tiring day. *sigh*

Woke up at 5:30AM again and took a shower. Brr. It's still cold. I had breakfast alone. Because I wanted to. Heheh. Nothing beats being alone, you know?

Anyway, at around 7:30AM, I left the dorm to go to my first class in Palma Hall: BIO 1. Like before, the professor didn't show up so I was forced to proceed to Vanguard immediately... But all things work together for good to those that love the Lord, right? Because I arrived early, I got to know Valerie well. I found out that she was a beta-reader for FF.net and that she's an otaku like me. Plus, her friend in Davao also writes InoShika. Oh joy! Haha. Anyway, we had a lecture and discussion for PE1. After that, a quiz. Heheh. I got 10/10 on my first quiz. YAY! Quite a way to start the school year!

My last class is MBB 1 in Albert Hall. I found out that it would be easier and faster if I rode an Ikot jeep instead of Toki. So there! I wasn't late for Biotechnology. Mr. Monotilla began the formal lecture and, surprisingly, it was pretty easy. I mean, I can follow the lecture and understand some of the terms. I just have to start reading and researching more about biotechnology. Plus, I have to review my Biology days. Maybe I could get a hint from some of my past lessons. Anyway, he gave us an assignment, "How do you define Genetic Engineering?" or something close to that. Well, whatever. I'll work on it on Saturday. *sigh*

MasKom Block B had a meeting this 5:30PM. It turns out that CMC Freshie week is... *gasp* next week! It's quite a busy week but I'm not sure if I can come on Monday and Friday... *sigh* I was given the task of the road painting on June 24, Wednesday. Oh, LORD, help me! Unleash the artist within meeeeeeeee!!

I went online today again. Like before, the connection was sort of crappy and I got disconnected after an hour. Maybe they're implenting the 1 hour rule now... But it was obviously faster than the one from yesterday. I called Ena again and talked to her, Abby, and Tita Cris. Again, no dad. He's in a Bible study. That's alright. It's God's work so it's more important. =3

Oh, and there's one confirmed AH1N1 case here in UPD but they're not suspending classes. That's fine. I like my subjects tomorrow.

It's 8:49PM now. While I'm typing this, I'm listening to Hillsong's With all I am. It has been a habit, I guess. I've been listening to the same songs for days but I never grow tired of hearing them. I'm sure it's because they're God's words and they comfort my homesick heart. Aww... Thank you so much, LORD! And, like Carmine said, whenever you're close to God, you're close to home. A huge amen to that!!! =3

I miss my friends...

Oh! And I can go home tomorrow! The acquaintance party was postponed...

No comments:

Post a Comment