Friday, June 20, 2008

Of Physics, UPCAT, and hair

OMG! I can't believe it! I am actually enjoying Physics! Truth be told, I enjoy subjects where I excel in. Turns out I was good in formula transformations and problem solving. Conversion isn't a problem too. I hope this continues until the end of the school year.

Some of my classmates and I are going to take the UPCAT. I am aiming for U.P. Diliman since it's the only university that offers Journalism (out of all the branches of U.P.). However, it's one of the hardest universities to get into. I hope I pass and be part of the top 50... OMG! This takes a lot of prayer!

Yes, you read the title right. Hair. My two best friends had their hair straightened. Haha.

Ooh... NCAE. The review today was sort of troublesome. Haha. Our teacher said that there was this Clerical test where you answer 100 items in 3 minutes. I was like, "Oh!" and my mouth just opened all by itself. Unfortunately, he was looking my way and said that his expression was the same as mine when he heard that... Oh... Haha. Currently, I had a 36 out of 50 in Error Analysis and 18 out of 25 in Science.

No comments:

Post a Comment