Friday, June 27, 2008

This week was...

This week was cool. I'm doing really well in Physics and I just passed my center of gravity project. Too bad I forgot to take a picture of it... But I will! When my teacher gives them back.

Math is great. I am enjoying the critical thinking and stuff. It surprises even me.

Economics. Just one word. Boring.

English is super! I'm having my friends over tomorrow afternoon for Troy. We're going to review the movie. What makes it super is also the fact that we're studying Greek mythology. Cool, huh?

The other subjects are well enough and good.

Our UPCAT applications are in but I have to pay 450 pesos to my friend cause she paid for the fee... Haha.

Just bought another L.M. Montgomery book for (gasp!) 30 pesos in Booksale: Pat of Silver Bush. I also saw Cornelia Funke's Thief Lord, Wizard of Oz, Charlotte's Web, The Picture of Dorian Gray, and William Shakespeare's As You Like It. Too bad I don't have enough moolah. Oh well, there's always a next time.

My latest fanfic, When the Piper Pipes, has earned 8 reviews, 3 favorites, and 3 alerts. It currently has 5 chapters. Right now, I'm writing the sixth chapter...

Number of books owned has risen to 62. Yay!

That would be all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment