Saturday, June 14, 2008

New fanfic

I have a new fanfic up. It's called, "When the Piper pipes" and it tackles the story of Konoha going to war and all the men being called. Then they leave their loved ones behind and... Well... You get the point. As usual, it's InoShika. I just can't help it. I don't know how to write stories for other couples other than theirs. I've tried my hand in others but they weren't as good so... Yeah. But I'll try very hard to write an ItachiOC fic. Anyway, here's the link if you want to read it:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4318007/1/When_the_Piper_pipes

Right now, it has 2 reviews from Drew-chan and sad little monkey, 2 favorites, and 2 story alerts. Hope there'll be more by next week. I'm putting a lot of effort in this one 'cause I haven't written a story as long as this one. The first chapter alone had 3,200+ words in it. I hope I finish it.

Oh well... That's all for now. See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment