Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First day of school

Yes... June 10, 2008... One of the days I didn't feel like going to school... Why? It's the first day of school... Anyway, here's a little something on what happened...

Can you ever believe it? There were 63 new students in our school. 63!!! That is quite alarming, you know? 'Cause nobody ever enrolls... Haha. Just joking. It's just unusual that we got this two-digit number... Anyway, as you can guess, most of them are Koreans. But... Can you believe it? out of 63 new students, we didn't have any new classmates! As in none! None! Is this a curse? A punishment? A sign that we should atone for our sins? Let me tell you, dear readers... That it sucks to not have any new people around you. The faces of one's classmates just seem old and dusty from too much staring.

I'm psyched for the NCAE. I'm not psyched for the CAT. Can you believe it? We are officially (and it's mandatory) going to have CAT on Saturdays... Every Saturday! I can just imagine myself falling on my butt...

No!!! I saw him again today... The heck of a person he is to not transfer! Grr!

I don't know if I sh0uld be rejoicing or not but Joshua told me a while ago that I was the Student Council President and he was nothing... What??? Joshua??? Nothing??? Unbelievable! But you just had to believe and accept it. Also, the school publication will be on fire again and I plan to join. Oh yes! The seat of Editor-in-Chief!!! Here I come!!!

Now this sucks... I figure I'd be the class treasurer again... Gah!

What's good is that I saw my best friends again. It's so nice to talk to them again after two months of no communication...

Yes! Our class adviser is our English teacher! Hurray!

What??? There's HighSchool Night??? *faints*

We're going to review for the NCAE every day for one hour after class...

OMG!!! Nothing... Just felt like typing it in too...

Anyway, there it is... Random rants. Bwahahaha...

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment