Thursday, March 17, 2011

Endurance - Jay Lake's next novel

I found the picture above from http://muddycolors.blogspot.com/. It's the cover for Jay Lake's next novel and sequel to Green; it's entitled Endurance. Now, if you've read Green, you'll know that Endurance is the name of her father's ox and... Oh, that's going to be a spoiler. Moving on! I, personally, think it's weird if the name of the girl on the picture is Endurance, because he's an ox and, well, something else in the latter part of the novel. But, if that guess is correct and this is Endurance, she's very pretty and it's reasonable to say that she followed in Green's footsteps: the wounds, bells, and the knife she wields says it all.

Endurance will be released on November 2011. I'm kind of psyched about it, but I don't know if I'll buy it when it comes out (if the bookstores in the Philippines sell it). If I'm really lucky and I have a good mound of moolah on that month, I might just consider buying it. After all, Green was an awesome read.

On another topic, I still haven't bought Going Bovine. -shrugshrug-

1 comment: