Saturday, April 17, 2010

List 12 Naruto characters in no particular order XD

I did this before. I think I deleted the stuff so I'm posting it in my dear blog to preserve the data. This is going to be exciting and F-U-N!!

List 12 Naruto characters in no particular order:
1. Yamanaka Ino
2. Haruno Sakura
3. Aburame Shino
4. Uzumaki Naruto
5. Inuzuka Kiba
6. Nara Shikamaru
7. Hyuga Neji
8. Hyuga Hinata
9. Yamanaka Inoichi
10. Nara Yoshino
11. Deidara
12. Uchiha Itachi

1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Ooh. Shikamaru and Itachi? Noooo. Won't read. EVER.

2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Umm... I don't exactly consider Naruto hot. He's more like cute, I guess.

3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Oh my..! That is..! Oh well, two powerful clans merge. Not a bad idea, really. I guess Hinata's dad would be fixing up a date for the wedding. He won't bother getting angry much... XD

4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Yes, it's something I wrote. He's not really the main character. Haha! Does that count?..

5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Sakura and Shikamaru? No thanks. It's strictly InoShika, please. :D

6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Inuzuka Kiba/Yamanaka Inoichi or Inuzuka Kiba/Nara Yoshino?.. Umm. Next question?

7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
If Neji walked in on Sakura and Itachi having sex?.. Err. Neji's not that kind of person, or maybe he is... Deep inside. XP

8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic.
"Nara Yoshino is pissed off. Recently, bugs have been pestering her dear garden. Now, she's determined to find out who set them off." (I guess I could do this for April Fools' Day next year..)

9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
Ino and Hinata?.. I don't know. Maybe?.. Probably? Yes. Ehh...

10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
"Consolation" It's going to be about Neji and Itachi accidentally meeting together. They start talking about their problems and end up consoling each other. Haha!

11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
EH? Well, NaruIno fics exist but I don't think I'll be doing this. Just to answer the question, Naruto and the others would be holding a sleep-over party so there's lots of games involved. Spin the Bottle, anyone?..

12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
NO!!

13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
No. They hate him.

14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five ?
Sakura/Naruto/Kiba... I don't think so.

15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
"Dang it all!" :P

16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
I'm with you by Avril Lavigne. Maybe it's going to be NaruHina.. <3

17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Ino/Shikamaru/Itachi... Warning: Unnecessary OOCness included?..

18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
Yoshino to Sakura? Ahe... "Hey pretty?" I dunno!!!

19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight?
Deidara (on Hinata and Sakura): Friendship is a bang!

20) How emo is Seven?
OOOH! Very!

No comments:

Post a Comment