Sunday, April 18, 2010

Change of status

(No. That is not change of marital status... XD Okay, no one laughed.)

I decided to change the status of 'Heartless' from Complete to In-Progress. I've received 5 reviews with the same message: "one more chapter please!!" or "ending is vague; I didn't get it!!" plus "what is the incident?" Consequently, they've also written that it's sad and I think that's a plus for me. It's good that I was able to reach out what I wanted to tell them. :D

Okay. So I'm thinking of, maybe, a second chapter in Shikamaru's point of view. There, the incident will be more succinctly explained (against the background of his packing for his travel). I hope it helps in understanding what really happened. There'll be a lot of nuances but I hope the readers can get it now. A third chapter might not be far in the future. If I do add a third, it'll be third person narration... Or second, if I'm in the mood for it. Haha! XD

Now I have to update two fanfics (Heartless and Unrequited), plus two more oneshots. Busy summer!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment