Friday, March 26, 2010

Blast to the Past

Ahh... It felt so good digging through all the stuff I've been keeping. I placed most of the stuff on a paper bag behind the bedroom door. I only had the initiative to clean it because it's getting cluttered. So, yeah. I found some memorable things:

1. [crappy] drawings I made in high school

2. cheesy excerpts from my "diary" - contains lyrics from my favorite songs back then, fan fiction summaries, and a letter to myself (shoot me)

3. a "Nips" container filled with gold glitter

4. couple of notebooks - with lyrics (OPM, English, and Japanese) XD

5. my Daniel Radcliffe autographed photo!! (TREASURE!)

6. a Christmas decoration in the shape of a star - it's the thing you hang on a Christmas tree... my friends and I used it as a keychain

7. my long-lost Kurapica keychain

8. a memorabilia from the K-Zone meet and greet (August 26, 2006??) - a K-Zone pouch!!

9. a drawing I made of Ino and Shikamaru walking on a beach - Shikamaru (thinking): "Did I just hear her say she liked me?" Ino (thinking): "Did I just say I liked him?" both of them were blushing - yarr! <3

10. my art materials - includes carton and different colors of yarn used for making susuwatari or soot sprites

11. a notebook containing information about the sequel to When the Piper Pipes

12. another notebook containing notes about The Dark Side of Love

13. still yet another notebook with my notes for Equip 222

14. a couple of photos

15. a project I made for Florante at Laura - Joshua from Fire Emblem was my Marte...

16. a lot of paper crap

Aah... The good times! As you may well see, I was a cheesy high school girl. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment