Friday, February 19, 2010

Wacky Day 2010

Okay. So this is probably the best day I have ever had in my stay at the Kalayaan Residence Hall. Why? That's because we had to wear costumes for the whole day! It's exciting, really. I've had the most fun dressing up and making up.

My costume is that of a female pirate. I can't post pictures now but it's composed of a cream blouse, black skirt, black scarf (which I used as a bandanna), black handkerchief, DIY choker, DIY eye patch, tattered left glove, and beads for my hair. I also used black eyeliner, two shades of dark eye shadow, and brownish lipstick. Ha-ha!

There were some dormers who didn't wear costumes. So KJ.. But most of us wore some! There were a lot of people wearing pajamas and bathrobes. XD Some of us were creative enough. I saw one who cosplayed the Joker in Batman, Tobi and Konan from Naruto, and other more characters!

It's weird but it feels good when people stare at you while you're walking to and from class. The feeling is so delicious that it makes you just SMILE. :) Also, it attracts the attention of everyone, especially your professors. My Kas 2 professor didn't call me for recitation because I was wearing a costume. XD

I had a problem with crossing the road though since my eye patch was covering my left eye. For goodness' sake, I couldn't see what was on my left side. XD It's a good thing we have things such as stop lights and traffic enforcers. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment