Friday, February 12, 2010

R-r-r-r-r-random list

Okay, so this is a list of things I want to do before I die -slash- things that will probably just remain dreams but it's good to dream anyway:

1. go to Japan
- It is every otaku's dream to visit the birthplace of anime. Not only that, Japan is a nice country with an interesting history.

2. go on a tour around Europe... ALONE
- Come on! It's like, why not get lost in the beautiful "streets" of Venice? Or stumble upon Bran in Wales? Or offer free hugs to strangers in front of the Eiffel Tower? Or stay in a hotel for weeks? Or fight a duel in the Colosseum in Rome? Or meet the Pope in the Vatican? Or meet the Queen? Or see the great island of Santorini? Or enter real castles? Or eventually run out of money and end up begging in the streets of London? That is an adventure.

3. go to Africa
- I want to see the safari! I mean, it looks great on television so why not see it IRL? Also, South Africa sounds like a great place. I'd love to meet people there... And Egypt! It's always been my dream to see the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx~

4. go to New Zealand
- Hey, it's where they shot the Lord of the Rings trilogy and it's a nice, comfy place with a lot of farms and... COWS!

5. go island-hopping around the Philippines
- This'll probably go before all the others because, first, I have to be a tourist in my own country. I want to explore caves (yarr! finding black pearls sounds good), swim with lots of fishes, see the Rice Terraces, and go to Batanes!!

6. write a novel
- Not just an ordinary novel, mind you. It has to be ground-breaking and part of the New York Times Bestseller List or something like that. Maybe when I have already acquired so much wealth from selling the book I'll be able to do the stuff above and the stuff below. :)

7. own a house beside a river
- Specifically, I want the river behind the house but before it, there has to be this pretty lil' garden with lots of daffodils and red roses. The house is white-washed with a front porch and a trellis where bougainvilleas or, better yet, grapes would grow.

8. own an island... minus the natives and rebels.
- Yes, that is a serious dream. :) I'd also prefer if the sand is white.

9. visit a medieval museum
- Who can resist the shiny armor of knights, the saving of damsels in distress, and the Arthurian tales? Well, if you can, you do not have a heart.

10. own a farm and place my house right smack in the middle of it
- I want a farm that's complete with rice and corn fields, horses, carabaos, workers, little huts, and a tree-lined avenue. Aren't tree-lined avenues just romantic?

11. learn how to speak Japanese

12. own a house overlooking the ocean
- I don't care whatever ocean that is as long as it's glinting and pretty in the sun. Ooh, this dream goes right with #10.

13. own a house on top of a mountain
- I may be suffering from acrophobia but nothing beats the view you get from on top of a mountain.

14. be a spelunker, CSI agent, archaeologist, or astronaut for a day
- Dream jobs? You got it!

15. own a restaurant
- It's going to be a square, red-bricked building with seats inside and outside. My restaurant will be the cafe-type but it's not necessarily a cafe. :P It's going to serve lots of pasta, iced tea, no wine, desserts, mashed potatoes, corn, and other stuff I want to put.

16. ride a double-decker bus
- Heck, it looks exciting!

17. go to Prince Edward Island in Canada
- Okay, so this is the island where L.M. Montgomery's stories take place. Yay!

18. pass through Baker Street
- Nyah. I know 221B Baker Street doesn't really exist but whatever...

19. visit the graves of Arthur Conan Doyle, Oscar Wilde, L.M. Montgomery, Jose Rizal, etc.

20. grow a rose garden
- Just because they're so pretty. A greenhouse would be a nice addition, too.

21. visit Disneyland
- We're all kids at heart, no?

22. found an orphanage
- It's going to be called CAMCO, or Cast All My Cares Orphanage. :D

23. buy a BMW or a black Ferrari
- Because... Because... Because!

24. study at Bible school
- It's not really that I want to be a pastor but that'll be cool too. I want to know more things about the greatest book in the world EVAR!

25. own a HUGE library
- For oh-so-obvious reasons...

26. perform in a stage
- Whether it be singing, dancing, acting, or playing in the piano, I want to. But not now. :P

27. work for K-Zone
- Another of my dream jobs!

28. be an archaeologist
- It's interesting and it's lonely work. 'Nuff said.

29. time travel!
- If I could, I would go to the medieval times in Europe. :)

30. own a jet
- Ha-ha!

31. get serenaded
- *wink wink*

32. get married in either a garden or beach setting
- Dream dream dream dream dream...

33. have twin children
- one boy, girl and name them Dennis and Denise... That was serious.

34. go to the Polynesian islands
- Because the islands are so nice and the people seem fun!

35. own an SLR camera

36. be a lawyer
- Dream job!

37. be a neurologist
- Yup. That's inspired by 1 Liter of Tears.

38. meet a real CSI agent
- They're cool and their job is so interesting!

39. go on a polar expedition
- Aah... There's nothing better than "chillin' out" with penguins, polar bears, and scientists.

40. make everyone around me... HAPPY~
- KEEP SMILIN'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment