Sunday, December 6, 2009

Today is...

PIG out day.

Whoa yeah. You read that right. I've been trying to somehow lose the weight I gained from three (?) weeks vacation with walking to and from my classes. Well, it's all been put to waste today. I still feel so full. But I don't feel like burping. Meh.

Anyway, here's some of the stuff that I ate:

Breakfast:
2 plates of pancit
macaroni salad
a slice of White Forest cake with lotsa white chocolate
water

Lunch:
pancit palabok
5 to 6 pieces of squash tempura (yummy!)
sauteed veggies with strips of ham
4 pieces of lechon manok
two small slices of cassava cake
a glass of RC Cola
(NO RICE!)

Dinner:
spaghetti
1 piece of roast beef
3 pieces of beef with gravy
chicken fillet (I got teh one with the wishbone!)
buko pandan
1 glass of Coke
(Again... NO RICE!)

Yup yup. ^^,

*pats stomach*

Not to mention that we had a little dinner party last night for my birthday. XD So faaaaaaat...

No comments:

Post a Comment