Sunday, December 20, 2009

S-s-s-s-hopping mishap!!

Yes, people! Haha, LOL!

Okay. This morning, we were walking around the department store. My sister and I were looking at the lamps and spotted a lava lamp. We were excited so we toyed around with it. My sister told me to flip it over, so I did. XD And then the bulb fell... I picked it up quickly and replaced it on the lower half of the lamp. But the saleslady saw it and walked over. She examined it and later told us to pay for it. It costs 400 pesos. (OOOOH MY~) Good thing I was bringing 500 pesos. :D My dad asked her why we should pay for it because it didn't break. (SWEAR~!!) Then she told us it was because the water got murky and there were bubbles on top. We were like, "EH?" But still, we paid for it. :P

Now it's beside me and we're waiting for the cutesy circles to form. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment