Monday, November 16, 2009

My Omoi-chan

... And because there's nothing really worthwhile to write about, I'll just blog about my laptop a.k.a. Omoi-chan.















My laptop's brand is Fujitsu Siemens. It's screen is roughly 14 x 10 inches and the resolution is 1280 x 800 pixels. It's pretty large and I carry it around using my dad's backpack which has a specific place for storing huge laptops.

The name "Omoi-chan" stuck because, as you can see, it's quite large. The word omoi in Japanese means "heavy."

I bring my laptop to school every week and store it inside my trusty cabinet. I currently have no fear of Omoi-chan's being stolen because my corridor mates have arguably better laptops (Acer, Apple, Vaio, etc.). But I still love my Omoi-chan because it carries all the stuff that I need and hold dear.

Even if you'll give me a brand new Apple laptop in exchange for my laptop, I don't think I'll give it to you.

(... on second thought ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment