Friday, July 24, 2009

Crap! Internet

Could you believe it?! The Internet service at Kalayaan dorm has a brain! I mean, seriously. As soon as I finish researching some stuff, it suddenly goes off on me. I always look around me to see if the others are having the same problem but they're not. Isn't that weird?

Okay, so here's another situation. I was surfing the 'Net a while ago looking for the story of Princess Urduja, the elements of a short story, and feldspar. In about ten or fifteen minutes (thank God for Internet!), I was already finished so I decided to check out my Facebook account. I accepted some friend requests, added some friends, confirmed some trading stuff, and replied to my teacher's posts. Finally, when I was posting something on my Wall, the page just showed stuff like "The page cannot be loaded" or something like that. That isn't Facebook's fault. The Internet service went off on me. Again. I was so pissed. Why can't I do something fun and get a break from feldspars and clay pastes? Like, hello? Even the Internet service at the Library cooperates with me.

I'd be more than happy if I would be able to get a private Internet service but that is so not possible. I definitely won't beg at my parents to give me more money. Nuh-uh.

Which means that I have to stick with the suck-y Internet connection... *sigh*

It's really different in UP... Even the Internet service has a mind of its own...

No comments:

Post a Comment