Saturday, April 11, 2009

Vacation Day 2: Baguio

I awoke with a pain on my lower right jaw. On instinct, I reached up to touch it and found a bump. Ooh. Just like what my sister had weeks ago. I also had an ache in my head which spelled fever. I was sick, that's what.

After some breakfast, I swallowed one Biogesic and Centrum. I felt quite better and changed my clothes. A few minutes later, we started for Baguio.

The journey was pretty short. We took the Naguilian Road which seemed pretty scary to me. It felt like I wanted to throw up, but I didn't. The view was terrific but the curves were horrible. Short and sharp they were. Ugh.

We reached Baguio at about 9 or 10 in the morning. We ate at a nearby eatery and went on our own ways. My family and I went to the skating rink where my sister and cousin tried some roller-skating. It was pretty hard and we were laughing all the time they were skating. It was a nice experience.

Next, we went to the public market and bought some pasalubong, brooms, and vegetables. It started raining by the time we were leaving the market and soon enough, we were soaked when we arrived at the car. My fever was heightened by this incident and I felt more sickly.

When everyone was present, we started to depart from Baguio. We took the Marcos Highway. The road was wide but long. There weren't many vehicles which was great.

We reached Dagupan and some relatives decided to buy bagoong. For some weird reason, I started crying... Boohoo. I felt like a sucker there.

The ride home was pretty looooooooooooooong. It was kinda boring. Gah. But overall, it was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment