Saturday, April 4, 2009

Graduation was...

One great memory!

I did quite well in my speech (I think). Some people say they were crying while I was speaking (:P)... The singing part was fun too. However, the thing I liked most was the Honoring of Parents. Almost all of us were crying. I started crying when I saw Cassie's mom's eyes. She was very teary-eyed.

Before my turn came to speak, I told myself that I wouldn't cry. But, when the microphone was given to me and I said, "Mommy, Daddy...", the tears just started to flow and I wallowed like a baby. It was kinda embarassing because almost every word I said has a *sniff* in the middle. My nose was running badly and my face was hidden because I bowed my head (ehe...). Altogether, though, it was a nice experience because we got to express our feelings well.

The parents were also crying (even the parents of undergraduates).

All seventeen of us graduated. Yay!

This is surely one event I would never forget. I'll post my valedictorian speech next time. And the list of awards... Ehe.

By the way, I got 3,100 pesos. Ehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment