Monday, September 15, 2008

moi supports 2 new pairings


Oh yes! The Rurouni Kenshin fever has got into me and has penetrated my mind. Haha. Here comes the first pairing: Sanosuke Sagara and Megumi Takani.
Well then, I may be opposed to the whole Temari and Shikamaru thing but this one's an exception. They're clearly made for each other and they suit each other well, so... And so. It's just them. The moment I laid eyes on the two of them together, I knew the sparks would fly. Although no indication of them being together forever was mentioned, I seriously believe that Sano came back from his trip, took her in his arms, and whispered words of love and asked her if she wanted to be Mrs. Sagara and be with him forever... Oh yes... I can see it already...
Major booboo: Megumi is older by three years (her 22 to Sano's 19)


Second pairing is, of course, Kenshin Himura and Kaoru Kamiya. Now what would RK be without this pairing? This is the heart and soul of the whole series <3! You just got to love this! Again, it was pairing at first sight. They are totally made for each other and in the end they actually marry and have a (sad to say, kinda rebellious) son named Kenji! Yay~
Major booboo: Kenshin is waaaaaaaay older (his 28 to Kaoru's 17 -> 11 year age gap)

No comments:

Post a Comment