Monday, September 15, 2008

Compliments, my dear?

Oh yes! Quite another happy day has passed. And else? I have been complimented... Haha.

Well, as always (though I might never have mentioned it here), I have been yet again called the younger one. My sister was in 3rd year and a 1st year student thought I was the one in 3rd year while my younger sister was in 4th year... Well, get it? Haha.

Anyway, there have been many times when I have been thought of as young. A kid once told me that I looked like a ten year old... Which could be true. *winkie* Of all these times, I never freaked out. Like duh! Who would want to freak out when you're called a ten year old and you're actually 15?

Point here? The exuberance of youth, as Lee is wont to say. I guess we have it in us, all of us. It's something God gave us and we ought to be proud of it...

Well... Can't really say that I look young but, as Kuya Micael once said, it's hard being cute. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment