Thursday, August 14, 2008

T-R-O-U-B-L-E-S-O-M-E

Grr... How come boys are soooo troublesome? [No, Shikamaru... Don't worry you're not included.] Of course, not all boys are [with the obvious exception of my anime crushes, Alexandru Bodnar, Japanese actors, and my relatives]... I meant some of the boys in my class. They're not gentlemen and are not very refined. How could some girls ever learn to love them? They spell trouble with a capital T. Why, you ask? When my friends and I are laughing hard [because of some reason their stupid brains will never understand], they keep on reprimanding us while when they're noisy we don't care about them and just shut up in one corner and try to read books [which we can't focus on because of their noise]! Plus they always ask us why they're the only ones who clean. We always answer them back by saying that they're the only ones who trash the room like crazy while we just sit on our chairs studying. Then they begin to sneer at us and mutter... But it's true! Them stupid creatures... I've always wanted to say something to them... I'm only restraining myself. Gah... Hope I get the chance to tell them someday...

Oh well... Boys are troublesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment