Saturday, May 24, 2008

Whoa! Outburst!

"I don't think Kuya Micael is abandoning his duties or whatsoever... Everybody needs a break and he needs it.Do you know why KHQ is suffering like this?It's because of the stubborness of some (I didn't say all) of the KHQ members. It's because they don't know when to stop when they're told. It's because they don't know how to listen.Do you think being a mod is that easy?Of course it isn't! It requires giant responsibility! And it's because of the responsibility that he's taking a break."

This was what I said in a post in "Aqua Mudkip's Staff Report". I've been wanting to say that for ever so long and here it is. Yay! Yes, it's one part happiness but two parts sadness. For one, I'll be stuck in warfare (fun!) and the other is the possibility of KHQ members hating me forever. Haha... Whatever... We'll see... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment