Saturday, May 17, 2008

Updates

Wednesday - We went to Divine Shepherd Medical Center at around 5PM to take Mom there. She'll spend the night there since her operation is due at 7:30Am the next morning. The hospital was huge and most of it was white (as other hospitals are). I like the inside pretty well. Some of the corridors have their lights turned off (maybe because they're cutting expenses). There weren't a lot of patients in. Mom was taken into ward with 6 beds. Fortunately, there were no patients there and we had the room all to ourselves. It was like we had a private room. My sister and I didn't sleep there. My dad did. We were taken home by my aunt. Before going home, we bought some food because it was the birthday of one of my aunts. We had ice cream, fried chicken, and some bread.

Thursday - Mom had her operation. My sister and I arrived there at around 11AM but she wasn't in the ward yet so we waited for an hour, at least. When she came in she was all pale. It's like she wasn't herself... But she was alright. This day is the hardest since she had to stay in bed all day, complaining of a headache because of the anesthesia. We stayed there until 9PM, then we left.

Friday - My sister and I went to the hospital again at around 10AM. Mom was due to go home this day. She could walk around now and eat. She couldn't eat on Thursday and she was very hungry... We went home at around noon.

Saturday - We're all at home... It's been raining heavily the whole week... I hope it won't rain on 24 *wink*... There was a black out earlier but it's alright now...

Fancy that! I've missed blogging... Ta-ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment