Saturday, May 10, 2008

"The happiest countries, like the happiest women, have no history," said Dean.
"I hope I'll have a history," cried Emily. "I want a thrilling career."
"We all do, foolish one. Do you know what makes history? Pain - and shame - and rebellion - and bloodshed and heartache. Star, ask yourself how many hearts ached - and broke - to make those crimson and purple pages in history that you find so enthralling..."

And it looks like a part of my history has begun. Secrets have been uncovered and my heart is in the depths of despair. I feel sadness fathoms and fathoms deep, something you could never unearth. It's very tiresome. I feel different, as if there is something alien within me.

She never told us, never meant to until today. Maybe it was better if we never knew because it hurt much. I never knew the situation weighed this heavy...

But after all, the smile is always there to hide your pain and sorrow in. So we must smile, after all.

But we must still trust in God no matter what happens. We must give it all to Him, entrust our very lives and will to Him and Him alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment