Monday, April 28, 2008

Busy busy busy!


We had VBS (Vacation Bible School) in church yesterday. My feet hurt from all the standing up and running after kids. But all in all, it was a fun experience. The children learned how to dance the theme song for this year, Sidekicks. It's a fun dance actually, even if the choreography is a bit kiddy. I especially liked our students. We're called the Agent Preps and I'm the Deputy Captain. Isn't that nice? For once I'll be called Deputy Captain. I enjoyed interacting with Alona and Mark Joshua. Alona was the first to call me teacher because she found a piece of bubblegum stuck on her table. You wouldn't know how excited I was when I heard her call me teacher! Oh, I thought Mark Joshua how to properly color a picture because he was having a little difficulty about it. Surprisingly, though, Aries is well-behaved and did not hurt any of his classmates. That was refreshing, at least. We had macaroni and sandwiches for our merienda. When Sis. Susan said that there was food, one of the students asked, "Teacher, may bayad po ba?" I was touched by it. Even a kid was burdened by the problems of our government! Anyway, it was great to see their contented faces eating all that macaroni. Some of them didn't finish their food and took some home. It was a great experience.

After VBS, we went to MB Dream Resort and met with our relatives (mother's side) there. We swam until about 12AM and didn't sleep until 2AM. However, I woke up at 8AM and wasn't able to sleep again so I went to my cousin's cottage and we spent our time waiting there. At about 9AM, we went swimming. Gosh! I presume my swimming has improved! Some of my cousins couldn't swim so they just stuck on to the sides and never to the deep parts. Haha! It was really fun to see my little cousins desperately trying to learn how to swim. Anyway, we went out of the water by 11:30AM. Places in between my legs are red and sore. I think I've got sunburn. They hurt... I guess that's all for now.

I'm currently playing as Bulbasaur in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team. Ja mata!

No comments:

Post a Comment