Monday, March 10, 2008

Today is a happy day

Today is a very happy day for me! It's not because I saw Danny's pics again. It's not because I watched my favorite anime show... There are a million tons of things why this day is a very happy one for me but I will focus on two main things. First of all, I've finally recited all of our memory verses for this year (PBA - Pastor's Bible Award). That's a lot of memorization, you know? Now, I've got at least something out of my mind. Second, I've finally completed our collection of "Anne" books! I've finally bought "Anne of Ingleside" by L.M. Montgomery for 70 pesos in BookSale. It was just sitting there in all of its glory in the shelf and I managed to chance upon it. It was like finding a needle in a haystack! These books are really rare these days that's why I value them so much. I'll start reading it tomorrow in school.

Finally! Those are two loads out of my mind! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment