Saturday, December 15, 2007

The five-minute rule

We had our Bible musical practice a while ago. It was supposed to start at eight but due to intuition, I came at 8:30AM. To my surprise, only one was there, Aldrin. I hurried over to find out that he was about to go home when I arrived. Phew! I texted the others and soon, Carmine came. She asked Aldrin and me what time we came. He said 8:25. I arrived at 8:30. Carmine arrived at 8:35. There was a period of five minutes in between. We thought it was just pure coincidence until Regina came at 8:40. We were amazed. A consecutive five-minute period in each arrival? That was super! After that, Regina, Carmine, and I walked to find a store. As we were walking, a tricycle passed by. I quickly recognized the passenger to be Aldwin, another one of my classmates. I checked the time. It was 8:45. *sigh* It really isn't pure coincidence at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment