Wednesday, December 12, 2007

First post on a new blog

Hi there! It's been a long time since I've posted in Blogger. I've deleted my last blog because it's been neglected for sometime now so I've decided to create a new one. I hope this blog would be more informative compared to the first one. I've decided to keep a journal of my own in a notebook I bought. It's really great to be able to vent out your feelings there. To be more open to people, I've decided to make this new blog. It contains more of "me" into it. I'll change the layout some other time when I can already personalize my blog layouts. Anyway, for a first post, here's a poem I made for our Christmas card project in Filipino. I've never really thought of a title for it but...

Huling buwan ng taon
Maraming nakatuon
Sa araw ng Pasko
Maraming regalo

Lahat ay abala
Sa araw ng tala
Ngunit alam pa ba
Kung sino talaga?

Noong unang panahon
Mahal nating Poon
Ipinadala sa daigdig
Kanyang anak na ibig

Ipinanganak sa sabsaban
Minahal ng karamihan
Nagbigay ng kayamanan
Tatlong kalalakihan

Siya ay si Kristo
Matalinong totoo
Dumating sa mundo
May dalang pangako

Sa sakrispisyo niya’y
Walang makapantay
Kanyang kamataya’y
Nagdala ng buhay

Kaya’t ating tandaan
Huwag kalilimutan
Ngayong Kapaskuhan
Si Hesus ang dahilan


There! Is that good enough? I do hope it is, though. :D Anyway, that's all for now. Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment