Friday, June 10, 2011

Random stuffies~

Hi! This is the last Friday of vacation. Next Monday, we'll have to go to U.P. Diliman and dive into another year of academic work, yo!

*sigh*

*groan*

Ugh.

Summer is almost over and I think I haven't done anything absolutely productive - anime-books-fanfiction-games-and-drama things-wise.  Well, I did finish watching Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge live-action drama, post two stories (1 oneshot and 1 on-going), kept ourselves updated on BLEACH (manga and anime - strictly canon... sort of), re-watched and relived Slam Dunk, watched Season 2 of K-On!,  managed to read several books, downloaded a ton of DS games, almost done with Bleach: The 3rd Phantom, but it just is not enough, yo! For one, I wasn't able to get to the beach this summer. That is so dream material, yo!

*sigh*

Anyway, I'm happy with how things turned out. We manage to go on everyday. *grin grin grin*

This is one random post.

Oh yeah! My bebz and I (count 4 in that "bebz" word) went out this summer! We also had an overnight! Yay! All of us are in college now, except Reg-kun who graduated last April. Yay! It's awesome, really.

Also, this summer was full of firsts. I attended my first cosplay convention - Ozine Fest 2011, yo! I participated in a cosplay event as Sunako Nakahara from Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge in Hobby Fest 2011 (and got a lot of recognitions, yo!). Maybe it wasn't such a bad summer, after all.

*shrug*

Nyahaha. That is probably my favorite online laugh right now. So addicting... Nyahaha.

Muh. I still haven't posted any reviews which is so... Um... Lazy of me. Also, I haven't updated Broken, which sucks because I don't have anymore ideas (on how to make my OC non-hateable, ahem)! Plot bunnies, come on!

And, so, this totally random post stops here.

No comments:

Post a Comment