Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Project: Hikikomori-san!!!

So! After (serendipity-cally) attending the 2011 Ozine Fest, I have decided to try my hand on cosplaying. I have chosen Sunako Nakahara from Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge for my first because (1) it's simple and (2) I like her character. I'm already looking for a wig and I might come with my parents to Manila on Friday to hunt for one in Divisoria. I have also drawn the school uniform worn by Sunako in the anime so I can show it to the seamstress (I have yet to do so, but... yeah). I'm also going to look for a skull... and maybe make some fake-organs-floating-on-water-inside-a-jar whatevers.

And, because cosplaying is more than just dressing up, I decided to brush up on my hikikomori (social recluse, in Japanese) skills by watching the live-action version starring Kazuya Kamenashi as Takano Kyohei and Oomasa Aya as Nakahara Sunako.

So, I figured some stuff I can apply:
1. Start saying "mabushii!" when cute people approach me.
2. Practice playing with my fingers.
3. Talk to myself.
4. Wear a cape around.
5. Run with the cape billowing behind me.
6. Start eating Koala Ghost cookies. (Oh, he has eyebrows!)

Well... There's probably more. LOL. But this series is really funny and Tegoshi Yuya is sooooooo kawaii!

No comments:

Post a Comment