Sunday, April 24, 2011

New [bought] book

Hi, hi!

Today I bought one of the books on my wait list: Tess Gerritsen's The Mephisto Club. It's about this cult that investigates the existence of evil using science. However, a series of murders follows them and they begin to wonder if they inadvertently summoned a dark entity...

It's kind of an "evil" book and all but supernatural stuff is kind of interesting, too. Plus, Tess Gerritsen is one of my favorite writers. If you're looking for suspense-filled pages and sleepless nights (ha! I doubt anyone's looking for that...), give her novels a try. Most of them are medical in nature, but after the jargon, they're actually great reads. I've read two of her novels and I can say they're better than some of Michael Crichton's.;D

So, I'm definitely looking forward to reading this thrill ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment