Monday, March 7, 2011

New book

I bought The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams last Friday. It was worth 40 pesos.

I have no idea what this book is about, but I heard it was good so I just had to buy it over Amy Tan's A Hundred Secret Senses (worth 37 pesos) - which I see all the time in Booksale.

Anyway, we went to Fully Booked yesterday and I saw a copy of Going Bovine for about 700 pesos. Urgh. That is so expensive! I also found other books I like: Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver and Pirateology. Of course, there was a copy of U is for Undertow, but I decided I'd purchase that when this semester is finally over. :D

I'm still looking for a copy of K is for Killer by Sue Grafton and a cheap copy of The Mephisto Club by Tess Gerritsen. Anyone seen them yet?

P.S. I find some books overrated, especially book-to-movie adaptations. :P

1 comment:

  1. Igal, na-email ko na yung sagot ko dun sa ino_silent ymail mo. Wala kasing FB sa opisina.

    ReplyDelete