Thursday, January 13, 2011

Random post :)

As I type this I'm in an internet cafe with the purpose of uploading the photos of flowers I took on Facebook. It was hot so it was really quite a chore to snap 'em but they turned out fine. I just found out that I love shadows - at least, the way they appeared on this set of pictures.

I'm done reading I is for Innocent and the review will probably come over the weekend. It's one of the best books in the Alphabet Mysteries and the time I spent rummaging for it was so worth it. I'm now exploring - back to - Prince Edward Island with L.M. Montgomery's Chronicles of Avonlea. Next in the line-up is, of course, Further Chronicles of Avonlea. I'm hoping I could purchase a copy of U is for Undertow in a real bookstore, since I can't afford to wait any longer.

I haven't written the reviews for the movies I watched over the Christmas break, such as Into the Wild, My Sister's Keeper, Never Let Me Go, and Rosario. I hope I can get into the spirit, somehow. :P

I have chosen my topic for our final essay in Pol Sc 14. It's going to be the hog and poultry farm problem in Porac - something near to my... place of residence. Choosing for Kas 118 is a chore because I can't think of any. I'll probably go with former Isabela leader Grace Padaca (if I got that name right).

I think I'll be doing a puppet show for my Comm 130 presentation. It's kind of hard to write a skit about Laura Mulvey's theory of visual pleasure but I'll try my best.

The list of movies I'm planning to download just got longer. I'm adding The Departed and The Godfather trilogy (because my Film 100 professor said they're good films).

The song I'm listening to most of the time is Feels like Home by Chantal Kreviazuk from Dawson's Creek. Edwina Hayes has a version of it on My Sister's Keeper, which is where I first heard it. Give it a try. :)

Good news, peeps! Our STFAP bracket just went down to C. That means 600 per unit so we're really in a jolly, jolly mood right now. Thank God! Goodbye, money woes!

That's it for now. :D

2 comments:

  1. bigyan mo ako ng copy about sa piggery ng Porac gal ha, XD
    God bless sa mga finals preparation mo
    you can do it and Thank God for the blessing sa pagbaba ng bracket niyo sa STFAP.
    regards sa family mo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you po, sir!
    Medyo mahirap nga pong gawan ng essay yung sa Porac piggery kasi wala pang masyadong nangyayari. :P
    God bless po! Kailan ang uwi niyo sir? :D

    ReplyDelete