Friday, March 12, 2010

Rant-y

Ahem. Ahem.

I just want to speak my mind AGAIN about this friend issue.

Ahem, people. What can you do if they don't want you in their group? Like, hello!? They've been together for so long, and why the heck are you questioning their closeness? Well, duh! They're F-R-I-E-N-D-S and not like you who bash each other and then pretend like you're friends! You never tire of backstabbing and saying bad things about each other! I don't wonder why they don't want you into their group. For sure, *grunt* you're going to do something that'll destroy their oh-so-perfect relationship. I just know. Take my word for it, honeys... Because you can never resist a good BASHING.

So don't you dare try to attack them like that again. The nerve of you saying that, acting like you're all high and mighty. Excuse me, puhleeze... Stop it, 'cause you don't want me saying this to you in person.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment