Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rant the Academy - Impossible? Naw.

Who'd ever thought the day would come when I would write about my alma mater in a not-so-nice way. But, ha! The day cometh! And here is the post...

Okay. First of all, I never would have written this if not for the outright stubbornness of the people in there. I have gotten hold of the facts and I, even if I'm done and over with that situation, am seriously irritated, to the point of frustration. This is not the Academy I've known when I was a kid. This is so much different. Gah.

The problems I got hold of are those that pertain to the fourth year high school's affairs. The first is about their "retreat" which was cancelled but is now on again and guess where... FONTANA. Surprise, surprise. I mean, what's up with that? You people took us there last year and I can't remember a thing about it 'cept the fact that my best friends and I slept in one room. That is the only memorable thing but all the others are absolutely crap.

Now that is not the only thing. One more is their refusal to hold a meeting with the parents. The reason? Because not all of them will come. Now what kind of an excuse is that? Splat. There goes your excuse. I think that even if not all of them arrive, at least they'll have a representative. Also, I'd think that perhaps half of the class would come so what kind of problem are you thinking of here?.. Let me tell you that the affairs of the graduating class MUST be discussed by the parents because they are paying for their children's fees and, after all, it's their children's graduation and retreat and not yours.

Pshaw.

Naw. I shall no longer continue this since I think I've said enough or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment