Sunday, January 3, 2010

Leaving


So, these are the three bags I'll be bringing tomorrow. The black and blue one behind the backpack contains a towel, bed sheet, groceries, and my books. The green one has my clothes. The backpack is where I place my Omoi-chan and other stuff I want to bring along. And, yes, they're quite heavy, especially since I'm going to walk A LOT. Haha! Well, got to endure that. I know that more burdens will come my way this 2010, especially when it comes to academics.

*sighsigh*

I am still not resigned to the fact that we're going back to school tomorrow (especially at the dorm!!). I want an extended vacation. Can't it last FOREVER?..

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a lot of things this year. Here's a list: Sherlock Holmes movie, Alice in Wonderland movie (directed by Tim Burton!), Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge live action drama, my torrents that will soon finish downloading, the Sims, summer (!!), my sister going to college, and lots lots lots more! I know this is going to be a prosperous year for me and for my family and for everyone else.

I wish everyone love and blessings all year 'round! May God bless us in all our endeavors! :* God bless our Acads!

No comments:

Post a Comment