Monday, December 28, 2009

What's on your watchlist?

Here's a list of the movies I want to see next year:

1. Sherlock Holmes

- Should I even explain this? Well, first of all, Sherlock Holmes is my favorite fictional detective. I mean, no one can help but love him. Haha! According to reviews, it's a great movie. They also say that Robert Downey, Jr. played the role well. I'm also looking forward to the action sequences, something different from Doyle's style (in the books, there was only a little mention of Holmes' fighting abilities).

I've been waiting for this all year and here it is, finally! It's my first Sherlock Holmes movie and I am not about to miss watching in theaters even at the expense of not eating all week. XD

2. Alice in Wonderland

- Johnny Depp looks awesome in the movie. It would also be nice to see Alan Rickman (Serverus Snape) playing Caterpillar. :)

3. Hanamizuki

- This Japanese movie stars two of my favorites: Aragaki Yui and Ikuta Toma. I have no idea what the story is but just the actors are enough to make me feel like watching it.

4. The Lovely Bones

- It's based on a book and it's a nice family movie with lots of drama. It's going to be fun watching this.

I would also like to purchase the book. :)

5. The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus

- This movie has Heath Ledger and it focuses on dreams, I think. It's full of magic and fantasy - two of the things I want to see in the arts.

6. Where the Wild Things are

- I only want to watch this 'cause my English 11 professor required us to. If she didn't, I would not watch this. Ever... Even if she says that it's a wonderful story. I only see a spoiled Carol.

7. Valentine's Day

- I'm not one for romantic, chick flicks but since this one stars Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner, I'm going to watch it. XD

8. The Spy Next Door

- It's a Jackie Chan movie!

9. The Last Airbender

- Yay~ Aang and the gang in a live-action movie! The kid who plays Aang is so cute! XD

10. Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader

- No matter that the two previous movies weren't that good. This is my favorite book from the series so it's worth watching. I hear that there are new things in it so quality and accuracy might improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment