Saturday, December 26, 2009

Todaaaaaay~

Today, my bebz and I went to SM City Clark to spend our money. :)

First off, we ate at Karate Kid. I ordered Ika Fry. Carmine ordered Teppanyaki and Regina had Ramen. It was so yummy! I loooooooove Karate Kid!

Then, we went to the department store to shop. I bought a blouse from Bum while they bought some blush-on. Loooovely~

After that, we searched for books in Booksale. LUCKY DAAAAAY~ I finally found Emily's Quest by L.M. Montgomery. So far, I only saw it for sale in Fully Booked. It's a relief to find a cheaper copy. The book cost me 80 pesos but it's worth it. After Booksale, we went to National Bookstore.

Then, we went on a food trip. First stop is Potato Madness. That cost us 35 pesos each. Then, Regina bought some ice cream. Soon after, we spotted a new store: Amazing Cones. They serve pizzas in a cone. We bought minis. They had pizza in their cones. I chose Creme de la Creme because it sounds yummy... And it is! Yum yum~

After that, we went back to Angeles City to look for more clothes in 268 Shopper's Mart. I bought a blouse (85 pesos) and a white belt with designs (100 pesos). My two bebz also bought blouses.

Altogether, it was a fun-filled day. We hadn't gone out in months and it's a relief to spend this day with them. Thank you, bebz, for making this day special~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment