Friday, October 9, 2009

My left sandal

Ta-daaaah! This is my paragraph for our Creative Writing 10 class. It's a very weird composition, actually. XD

"My left sandal, like all other sandals in the world, was bought with its twin at the same time and at the same place. It was during a mall sale, two or three years ago. For their cheap price, they were surprisingly good: efficient in walking because you feel as if you are wearing nothing at all. Additionally, they were of a good color that sets off almost anyone’s skin tone. The sandals were so great that I wore them all the time: to church, to the mall, to school activities, and just about anywhere. We were on good terms – my twin sandals and I. We helped each other to trudge gracefully on every road, be it rugged or straight. My left sandal, though, was dearer to me for the reason that it was more durable than the other. It remained faithful to me, even though I had shut them out from the world for a long while. It refused to let the ravages of Time get to its weakness: the strap. It remained attached, stood strong and won my undying approval. My left sandal proved itself to be the best shoe-friend a girl’s foot could ever have."

No comments:

Post a Comment