Friday, August 14, 2009

A diary of sorts

August 11, 2009

Biotech first exam results were given out. I'm pleased with mine 'cause I thought I phailed the exam. I got a grade of 2.0. Not bad, there. The highest in our class was actually 1.75.

Happiness was short-lived, though. Surprise quiz! XD

I phailed by one point. D=

August 12, 2009

Archaeo2 exam today. Am quite pleased with my answers. And my guessing skills. :D I see a high grade around the corner if the right-minus-wrong rule is not implemented. D=

CW10 was fun. Prof said there might be no classes on Thursday also.

We'll have a BIO1 quiz tomorrow but so far I've done nothing close to that. Played Pokemon Emerald all afternoon and spent less than hour going through the hand-outs. It's 6:51PM in my phone right now and I've been listening to music and recording my voice. <- conceited much. If the files are good enough, Imma upload them in the 'net and upload them in my beloved bloggeh.

Someone from the 2nd floor C-fold got robbed. It was, as witnesses say, an outside job. The thief took an N70 cellphone and a digital camera. They say that the guy climbed up to the window and reached in with his hand (the things were on the table which is, obviously, beside the window). Our corridor was in turmoil because we thought it was another GI. Our corridor representative searched our rooms. That was in vain. If it was really an outside job, what's the sense of rummaging through the resident's rooms? Or are they suspicious about the residents?

August 13, 2009

BIO1 first exam successfully conquered. Am feeling good about it all.

We'll have a quiz next week for MBB1 to make up for our first exam results. I just know I won't review during the weekend. <- XD

The sportsfest (dubbed "Mafia Wars") officially opened tonight. It was sorta fun. Especially the oath of sportsmanship. <- do you find it odd that I found the oath fun?

A corridor mate got her Acer laptop stolen. Rumors say that she had left it at the TV area. Kuya John and two other residents searched our rooms fruitlessly.

I knew it. I just had that feeling that something bad was going to happen. Even sensed the events of last night. (<- psychic much?) Argh. Gotta be more sensitive.

Am I sensing a need for Sherlock Holmes here? *plays background music*

And be extra extra extra careful.

Rumors say that there might be no classes on Thursday because of a university meeting or something like that...

You know what I find odd? I always find dead insects in my side of the room. Am I (or my things) that pungent that I don't have to use bug-killing stuff to kill them? Weird-o.

No comments:

Post a Comment