Saturday, August 22, 2009

Clarence - SPOTTED!

WEIRD. I haven't posted about my last encounter with Clarence yet. (When I used the word encounter, it had the effect of a ghost on me...). So in this post I shall narrate. Haha.

It was the 20th of August in the year of our Lord 2009. UP was holding its ACLE (Alternative Classroom Learning Experience) in the afternoon so we were dismissed early from our MBB1 class. That was around 12:00PM. However, I didn't get to ride a Toki jeep at that time. I waited for at least 10 or 15 minutes in front of Albert Hall. That was a good thing, though, for it was a key object on that day.

The jeepney coursed around the campus in its usual way. When we turned left on A. Roces, Sr. Avenue, I was so surprised to see Clarence walking. He was with a girl and he was holding an umbrella because it was unusually hot that day. No matter that he was walking with a girl at least, after two or three weeks, I finally saw him. And a rare occasion it was, too! If you've ever been to the campus you'd know how slim your chances of meeting your crush all throughout the day unless he's one of your classmates, block mates, or course mates, of course.

So hapii!

No comments:

Post a Comment