Monday, June 8, 2009

Random

The sun shone again this morning, although around noon clouds began to form again and a light drizzle set in.

I have decided to make a Schneizel // OC story. I have even begun writing down the dialogues of Schneizel from the English dub of the anime which I would like to include. So far, I've written his dialogue with Cornelia at Episode 23 of R2. And, just to be safe, I downloaded the video for quick reference in the future. I had a little difficulty with the writing, though. Troy Baker's voice was too slang at times and I can't understand a word. *sigh* But I got through it. I think I recorded the dialogue pretty well.

Ginger dislikes her food. She did not touch it this morning. There's nothing wrong with her, as far as I could see. Thankfully, she ate every piece the last time I looked. I already gave her supper. I hope she eats it all.

I am now reading Bob Ong's Kapitan Sino. I'll probably read Shadow Baby next, a novel I have bought months ago but never got to reading. It just looks boring to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment