Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Voice


Rating: *****

This series is awesome! It's on my recommended list, by the way. Like CSI, it's inspiring me to take Forensic Medicine but then, of course, I'm not taking that. (I'll probably take a few minor subjects about the field but I don't see myself doing this for my whole life. I'd probably be a crime reporter. Yes, I would love that very much.) It's about five Forensic Medicine students who try to catch the final words of the deceased. There's a moral lesson at the end of every episode.

I just find Daiki too cliche. It seems like he's a Gary Stu, sometimes. Even Holmes makes mistakes. But, then again, Daiki is cute when he's asking the most trivial stuff (like mixing two kinds of food together or using different ringing tones for different people). What he's saying is actually very true. It makes you think, "Yeah! Why do I do that?" (Ouch, it hurts the book... I should always use a bookmark from now on...)

No comments:

Post a Comment