Thursday, February 19, 2009

Quick little update

It's been so long since I've posted in my blog. Gah! Does that mean I have to remove the cobwebs all over again? Or burn the trash that's been cluttering up? *sigh* Anyway, here are a few updates about what happened to my life after Nov 21, 2008...

* Highest score in NCAE result
* UP Diliman passer
* Score of 125 on PNUAT
* Passed FEU with chance of scholarship
* Will study in UPD
* Miss Senior in upcoming prom
* part of the Student Council
* owns 87 books
* getting back into shape again
* losing all of her money
* reviewing some online stuff
* haven't written a fanfic for months
* stood up for a friend
* getting back into God

That's all, I guess... I really liked the last two on the list. I'll tell more about the second to the last on the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment