Saturday, February 28, 2009

Prom 2009


Prom started at 6:00PM last night. It was held in the Lewis Grand Hotel. Yup, that's me at the fabulous, carpeted staircase. I love my black-and-white gown... *sigh* I also had gloves on.

Anyway, it was great. Better than last year. Duh.

There was a wooden dancefloor on the center of the function hall. There were different colored lights and everything was just great about it. The food, especially. Haha. After all those days of eating less...

Here are some of the highlights of the event:

- cotillion
- production number
- dinner!
- dancing (slow included)
- games
- gowns
- venue

I was asked to danced three times: Marvin, Nathaniel, and Patrick.

The picture below shows the memorabilias I got from the event:


From L to R: candle, snowglobe (glitterglobe maybe?), give-away, 18 pins which were stuck on my hair, rose wristlet, sash, speech for the key of responsibility

That's about all. The night was great. I'm posting my prom pics on my Friendster profile.

Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment