Saturday, July 9, 2011

Today I bought...

...Two new books, some groceries (foodies, mostly) and three news pieces of clothing. Yay! This is so like one of the few times I actually shopped on my own, for myself. Hihi.

The books first, of course. They are The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros and Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See. I bought the first one because some of the vignettes there were studied in our CW 10 class under Sir Butch Guerrero. The latter one I bought because I learned a few weeks ago that it was turned into a movie and will be shown soon. I just wanted to get a little peek at what's in store, and maybe do a little comparison between the book and the movie.

(I think it's better to read the book first before seeing the movie. Gimme a Harry Potter book. Now.)

I wouldn't bother detailing the groceries I bought because (1) it's not interesting, and (2) it's none of yer business. *evil laugh*

So, the clothes... I'm a freakin' cheapo so I wouldn't say the price. *grin*

Anyway, I bought a black, long-sleeved blouse with ruffled sleeves, which I plan to use for a future costume. Even if I don't continue with the costume I still get a fine addition to my (color skimpy) closet. I also bought a dark blue-colored blouse and (get this) a hot pink shirt. Yup. Hot pink.

That is so all today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment